Posted on Friday, July 23, 2021 02:17 PM
The work on Highland Grove Patrol Yard roof shall consist of the following:
Part A, Main Garage:
- Removal and disposal of stone from roof
- Removal and replacement of metal flashing
- Inspect roof surface and repair any apparent damage (leaks and rot)
- Supply and install underlay sheeting
- Supply and install new R12000 PVC membrane roofing system on top of existing roofing
- Tie-in all drains and vents
Part B, Rear Addition:
- Removal and disposal of steel roofing
- Inspect roof structure and repair...
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 10:42 AM
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 04:03 PM
Please note that the regular meeting of County Council will take place on Wednesday, July 28th 2021 beginning at 9am. The agenda will be available on our Agendas and Minutes website.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this session of council will be held virtually and broadcast to the County's YouTube page, where members of the public can view the meeting.
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 03:08 PM
UPDATE July 21st: Please be advised that Kashagawigamog Lake Road (CR 18) is now open.
Please be advised that Kashagawigamog Lake Road (CR 18) is closed to traffic near Halimar Resort due to a tree across the road. Hydro lines may also be down so please exercise caution if you are in that area.
Contact the Public Works Department if you have any questions or concerns.
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2021 08:00 AM
The Supply and Delivery of Screened Winter Sand at 4 County Patrol Yards
SCOPE OF WORK:
The work shall consist of the supply and delivery of screened winter sand to each of 4 Patrol Yards. The Bidder shall supply all labour, materials and equipment required to complete the replenishment of winter sand.
Sealed Tenders on the forms supplied will be received until: 1:00pm Local Time on July 29,...